Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Invoice design.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

So, the commercial jobs I have all get invoiced, a very simple invoice.

It has the name I trade as, contact details, job description, price of job.

But as a number of new jobs have been canvassed this last week which require an invoice being sent to a head office, and with me trying to promote a brand that's more professional, I have decided to redesign my invoice.

The last design was too simple in my opinion, I don't want to clutter my invoice but to display more information on it; email, web address, methods of payment etc. and also to simplify the payment total box to incorporate multiple jobs at diff prices etc, as right now I have a blank space I write it all out in.

Does anyone here have a good template I could look at for idea's and does anyone here use anything other than the standard A5 invoice size?

(Also I realise this thread may want to be moved into a different section, as it's not just a general chat, but whatever I don't mind where this thread is.)

I did use a carbon copy book when I first started. I did debate getting one the other day aswell as I'm running low on invoices but photocopied a bunch. Need to get some done from a printers though.

I use an A4 paper and print company name and phone number as the heading,a box in the middle with address of job,date,work carried out and amount at bottom of box I have total and my name space to sign and at the base of page I have contact details and website.Loads of templates to download of internet or join the guild of window cleaners for £20 and you get a load of office stuff to use like invoice templates etc

Probably could do with uploading a few templates but a bit busy at the mo.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vTv9vQb2SbJjIIL2ym2gExmOlMlZqmHv10BBDPpvzrM/edit?hl=en_US

here a link to a template I have used

Forgot about the invoice function in George,I'm gonna give that a go myself as anything that can make my life easier

Thanks for emailing me the link NC, worked a treat as I designed some today off it to print some A4 size prototypes, I'll use those idea's and make a fuller a5 version.

*Thumbs Up*

Back