Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik or not to ubik

WCF

Help Support WCF:

U

unit

Hi all,I am looking to change my current cleaning solution,at the moment I am using Citra clean in my soap mixer.

Welcome - Environmentally Friendly Citrus Cleaner

This works really well for bulked on grime,but does not remove the black stains that run down fascias and soffits.

I keep hearing great thinks about ubik 2000,do you think this may be a better alternative.

While I am hear I would like to say a big thanks to all the help that people provide on this forum.

If it is the ingrained staining from years of dirty water dripping (tiger stripes) then not much will take it off except for a magic sponge and a bit of effort

I use ubik quite a lot and it won't get tiger stripes off. I cant think what it's called they sell it in caravan shops as in proper caravan shops not camping shop. I had a few vans to clean I used it on the rubber bleed marks they come straite off just a cloth and a wipe. Il see if I can find it in the garage and il stick the name on later.

Back