Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Published Article About Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Disappointing read to be honest as you did not give much away.

Myself I would have taken the opportunity to write the article as a teaser for a new must have "winning at door knocking" ebook... Ching ching :Image13:

Not just a broacher but an ebook package to sell for ££££'s whizz-Bizz.

Putting together a comprehensive package including sales tips/tricks, scripts, templates, leaflets etc would go down well methinks.

That is if someone like dodger doesn't beat you to it first :Image13:

I actually think its much better to just go out and shadow someone for a day, you can read all the info in the world but you really need someone just to hold your hand thru it and physically show you people want it. I can teach anyone to pull 15 deals a day after no more than 15 hours training.

Cant imagine people buying it, also I can imagine people complaining about production values. Its just drama

Why would they H as you have proven yourself It's not rocket science to gain work from door knocking is it now?

Im cheaper than you boys £650 for 3 days training "GET INVOLVED" you can even keep what we get. Bloomin heck Im a lovely man

I actually do use one of his lines, " Ill be out your hair quicker than your favourite shampoo " always raises a chuckle :Image7:

Lol a few people will pay who are clueless and dont have a clue , theirs a few daft 1z about lol

But anyone who does this £650.00 deal is a fool in my opinion lol /emoticons/tongue.png

Back