Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brendan Gleeson, actor extraordinaire!

B

badbusdriver

Just felt i had to share this thought, having just watched 'the guard'. Imo, Brendan Gleeson is acting royalty, he must be my favourite actor, having been in some of my favourite films ('lake placid' and 'in bruges' spring immediately to mind). The guard is no exeption, if you are fan of low budget thrillers and 'black humour', you will love this. Sergeant Gerry Boyle is the ultimate 'anti-hero'!.

Which actors do you guys like?, and i mean because of their acting ability, not their looks!.

Yeah, i can understand that. Have you seen 'the worlds fastest indian'?, loved that film, just so good!.

CLINT!!!!!!!!! unforgiven & gran torino & a perfect world he also composed the most haunting music in these 3 films brendan gleeson was brilliant in the general

Ya, Clint is the man!, and much as i loved the two you mention, i'm a died in the wool dirty harry man!.

Back