Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im back!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
So although i have still been keeping a loose eye on things, i have been away for a couple of weeks so that's why you may not have seen me on as much.

Anyway i am back now and should be on a fair bit more. In the next week or two i will be installing the latest version of the site software that brings some bug fixes as well as a few small new features. for the front end and some that are features behind the scenes that make things flow a little better.

I will post and announcement once this has been done explaining the features etc.

I will also be looking at getting the media section installed at some point as well, as the poll in my other post indicates you guys would like it.

Welcome back da boss man

giphy.gif

Ha ha love you lot. Took the family away for a couple of weeks Glamping! Basically so we could be near our son and our other 2 children could see him again. Our son loved it, was great being a proper family again.

More depressing court battles next week but we will win come hell or high water our son will be back in Cornwall near us.

Chin up Gav..keep at it and it'll work itself out I'm sure

"Don't let the bastads grind you down"

Back