Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If the weather was a man id slap him

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gleam123

This weather is driving me wild!

Im a bit behind at the moment after being attacked by one of my customers huskies and this weather is playing hell with me getting back out there!!

Ive done most of my local work but what ive got left is a good 20 or so miles away, the problem is these customers I text the ***ht before to get them to leave gates open etc. The weather has been given **** but I dont want to text them to say il be there only to wake up with it hammering down and me not being able to go

The weather is pouring down hear in dorset mate as well i worked for about 3 hours this morning and was soaked though i only did this as they were holiday lets and i could get away with it /emoticons/biggrin.png:D i well behind as well

Know what you mean mate, but as has been covered many times on the forum, rain doesnt make any difference. Just get out there, thats what i did today, got a bit wet, but hey ho!. Most customers will undestand, esp if forecast is for rain the rest of week. You cant take a week off work.

i say to my customers, "i'd rather be at home, but being at home doesnt pay the bills, this is my job, so i just have to grin and bear it!".

If you really dont think your customers will accept you working in the rain, then re. your text, tell them that you are 'hoping' to work, weather permitting, so can they leave gate open, etc. That way, if you decide you can work, you can get the access you need, but you have not said you will definately be doing their windows.

ya id get the work done mate if anyone says anything

just say i normally do it in dry weather but when i'm this far behind i just cant plus the rain dont make any diffrance

its been dryish today here for 2-3 hrs so i got a few done still got a few to do this week then flyer time

20ish mile away thats a treck fella

Suffolk is typical of April Showers. had a few good moments throughout the day. A little behind... But. just about getting through it. I think Dec, Jan was better!!!

ya id get the work done mate if anyone says anything

just say i normally do it in dry weather but when i'm this far behind i just cant plus the rain dont make any diffrance

its been dryish today here for 2-3 hrs so i got a few done still got a few to do this week then flyer time

20ish mile away thats a treck fella
The work i'm going to be doing today is about 35 miles away and the work i did yesterday was further....!

ya mad don't get me rong id go out as well for a few houses ect

i think i go 4-5 miles atm but still early days atm so well see what i get this and next year

its a megga ****ty day here today was nice this morning till about 9-10 now its heavey

so i'm going to fill the van up clean my car clean the van and be rdy for when it cals down tomorrow and get some more streets flyered :]

Got a bit done today although my far away work isnt getting done at the moment, welshcleaner its given the worst day of the week tomorrow so doubt il be out tomorrow.

Back