Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

90 Pound Monthly Pay Rise :)

harunh

Was cleaning a big commercial job today... its a 4 storey building and i usually charge 60 quid for all windows outside and internal downstairs plus all signage etc i do it once every 4 weeks /emoticons/smile.png

takes me 2 hours to do /emoticons/smile.png

so the manager comes up to me and she wants me to carry on what im doing but wants me to come every other week to clean the downtairs windows outside and inside plus all the mirrors in building /emoticons/smile.png so i quoted her 30 quid so thats an extra 90 quid every 4 weeks now /emoticons/biggrin.png

so this is how it is :

week 1: 60 quid normal cleaning

week 2: 30 quid downstairs only internal and external including all mirros in building ( theirs not many )

week 3: 30 quid downstairs only internal and external including all mirros in building ( theirs not many )

week 4: 30 quid downstairs only internal and external including all mirros in building ( theirs not many )

i reckon i should of priced it at 35 quid.... but cos she wanted it every week i thought just do it for 30 quid /emoticons/smile.png

i reckon it will take me around 1 hour to do them all /emoticons/smile.png so not bad going /emoticons/biggrin.png

On the other hand toke a customer of my round who said no not this time and replaced her with a new customer that i picked up today /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png so very good day lol

im confused you first say she wants every other week then show you're working for doing them every week, which one is it?

im confused you first say she wants every other week then show you're working for doing them every week, which one is it?
By every other week, he means every other week in the month... plus the one he does, so all of them....
Grammar gone wrong...

H so how many miles away is that job exactly :rolleyes:

Also now you will be going there more frequently will it fit in with your route ok?

Its within my route ye n its 4 miles away

I normally have 1 week off but now i got this , awh well bit of poket money eyy lol

I still can’t see how H gets another £90 per month (x 12 £1080); when the manager wants the other work done every other week for £30(x 26 = £780).

Richard

He did the full shabang once every 4 weeks. He's still doing that plus on the other 3 weeks he's doin 30 quids worth once a week

yeah /emoticons/smile.png im still doing the same job once every 4 weeks but every other week im just cleaning ground level at 30 quid /emoticons/smile.png should whizz thru it reeli /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png

Back