Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Went Canvassing On A Industrial Estate

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

for like 1 hour... and theirs loads of little units of businesses.... some dont even have any windows but some do...

some places u cant get through to the manager its hard... cos their mainly away or something etc

anyway... i gave a quote to a women she said sheel get back to me

and i went in a big sofa store.... and i quoted the guy £20.00 he goes to me the other 1 does it for 15.. i go i do signs frames and sills mate he goes yeah i get u so u do a better job i go yeah ... he goes am moving out of here soon to the other retail premises ( two blocks away )

he goes ill give u a call when i get in their... cos am moving from here anyway but he was really interested and everything

then i said to him ill keep an eye out for u when u move in their and ill pop in... he goes it should be 1 month or over 1 month but no longer then 1 month lol

i go yeah thats not a problem /emoticons/smile.png

Im going to do another industrial estate again soon /emoticons/smile.png their not bad to do /emoticons/smile.png pretty fun lol

Back