Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else's day finished and you feel like this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

my van broke monday morn. for once this mishap was a true blessing as instead iv laid on the beach and swam with the holiday set .gotta face the blowtorch tmoro tho

Just have ice cold cider when you get home and that makes things feel all better again

On my 4th Henry Westons Vintage right now, now work tomorrow morning as I have a 'Speed awareness course' in the morning so no need to worry about being awake nor too sober! /emoticons/tongue.png

Speed awareness my buttocks!! What do I need to be aware of? I thought doing speed went outa fashion in in 1990? /emoticons/smile.png)

Speed awareness course is easy..I've done 2 lol..did 1 waited 3 years and did another

4 hours in a classroom with a break in the middle and as long as you turn up you have completed the course successfully

They show you a couple of vids and a recreation of that big motorway pile up in the fog a few years ago and try to scare you

Then you jump in the motor and floor it all the way home:rofl:

And westons vintage is my tipple of choice..quite strong but lovely freezing cold

Try their vintage perry that is lovely too

Back