Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Windows still clean thank you!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Greener

Hi all, bit of a first for me I'm afraid o_O I just received this text from a new/ish customer I have only cleaned the once before who said yes to an 8 weekly clean, just wondering how you boys would PROFESSIONALLY reply??

Hi dale is it possible you could do it a bit nearer xmas maybe 3 wks time As they are still clean , many thanks neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Id reply that I would do it this time, but after that its every 8weeks otherwise you will have to charge more as they'll be dirtier so you'll use more water

Its a glimpse into what they are going to be like as a customer. I would personally ditch them,unless you already have an existing 8 weekly round they can conveniently go on.

I always thought the idea was to maintain the cleanliness of the windows not to let them get dirty then clean them

I guess some people don't see it that way

Clean em with mud next time so you get your regular clean back

Its a glimpse into what they are going to be like as a customer. I would personally ditch them,unless you already have an existing 8 weekly round they can conveniently go on.
This.

Here's a couple of standard templates I've just formulated, please let me know what you think?

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you? the agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money. Regards Dale

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you?With regards to the rain, rain water won't affect the clean in anyway due to the fact rain water is pure water much like the water I use, this is why I'm happy to give a 100% rain satisfaction guarantee, if once the rain stops and the windows are dry if your not happy just send me a text and I will come and do them again. The agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money.Kind regards Dale

just do them a week b4 xmas or xmas week, if you have the time . then just 8 weekly, price accordingly. he may be a nice TIPPER. i love these
If I clean them the week before xmas than that would be 12 weeks between cleans not the eight as agreed.

I'd say, we agreed a price for an 8 weekly clean, not 12 weekly. I understand you want them clean For Christmas. 12 weekly would be a slightly increased price ( add a third maybe ? ) then see what they say. If they mess around too much then ditch em. Not worth the headache

I'd say, we agreed a price for an 8 weekly clean, not 12 weekly. I understand you want them clean For Christmas. 12 weekly would be a slightly increased price ( add a third maybe ? ) then see what they say. If they mess around too much then ditch em. Not worth the headache
I see what your saying, its not really the fact it might be a bit dirtier however my main issue is that Im keen to keep the round compact as I also clean another four houses on this street at the same 8 weekly intervals and don't want to have to go back four weeks or so later to just do this one house.

Add that point too, that it's not convenient to come back just for one house. They have yogurt in with your round. Not the other way around

Wont do more than 8 weeks. Hate doing them.

Had a new customer and next door (old lasses) I quoted them for monthly. 1 was going on holiday after first clean. Next clean came and next door said can you leave them as they are still clean. NOOOOOOOOO

Went back 2 months later "look they are still clean" FFS. Had to explain that it was a better system but had to keep up to it.

Sorry, but not messing about

Wont do more than 8 weeks. Hate doing them.Had a new customer and next door (old lasses) I quoted them for monthly. 1 was going on holiday after first clean. Next clean came and next door said can you leave them as they are still clean. NOOOOOOOOO

Went back 2 months later "look they are still clean" FFS. Had to explain that it was a better system but had to keep up to it.

Sorry, but not messing about
Had one last night, only cleaned it once. Last month was Ooh I'm going into hospital, can you come next month please, call last night, Ooh they're still clean. Dumped!

I've had a bunch of these types. I offer monthly and two monthly. The monthlys are slowly but surely all opting out and into two monthly, after a period of tension and or texting. I now try and get new people as two monthly at slightly higher price to deal with this clean-a-phobic phenomenon and put everyone at ease.

I've had a bunch of these types. I offer monthly and two monthly. The monthlys are slowly but surely all opting out and into two monthly, after a period of tension and or texting. I now try and get new people as two monthly at slightly higher price to deal with this clean-a-phobic phenomenon and put everyone at ease.
This is the reason i do 6 or 12 weekly. After a couple of times with the 12 weeklys, they generally say the gap between cleans is a bit long, and ask to revert to 6 weeks :thumbsup:

Hi all, bit of a first for me I'm afraid o_O I just received this text from a new/ish customer I have only cleaned the once before who said yes to an 8 weekly clean, just wondering how you boys would PROFESSIONALLY reply??
Hi dale is it possible you could do it a bit nearer xmas maybe 3 wks time As they are still clean , many thanks neil
Do what I do and tell a lie, I say OK no worries

Here's a couple of standard templates I've just formulated, please let me know what you think?
Hi #%% I hope all is good with you? the agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money. Regards Dale

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you?With regards to the rain, rain water won't affect the clean in anyway due to the fact rain water is pure water much like the water I use, this is why I'm happy to give a 100% rain satisfaction guarantee, if once the rain stops and the windows are dry if your not happy just send me a text and I will come and do them again. The agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money.Kind regards Dale
Second message could potentially bring problems? Gives them ammo to fetch you out and do them when it's nice and sunny, the "leave them today it's gonna rain" punters could have a field day with this.

Back