Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The best place to put a tap?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Univalve or gardiner gooseneck valve, I prefer the univalve on my poles except my little clx4 which as the gooseneck valve that's like lightning on bungelows.

i had taps like yours, fit under your brush head, drop pole to turn off.

i got a univalve after 2 ,years of paying for gardiners taps, i must of had around 10. . fit a O ring on pole hose if fitting under brush head. this will stop you pulling on the pole hose everytime causing wear on the inner mesh teeth in the tap, this ruins the tap.

after 2 years with using a tap like this , i payed for a univalve, best thing i done.

Gardiners green P U hose was great to begin with but is now a twisting headache It was CHEAPER than Exceeds Blue hose, but the blue is better.

The £30 for a univalve is great value, just pull hose no matter how high your pole is erect;)/emoticons/tongue.png your water stops.

People chat to you, just pull hose ,water stops, just pull hose to start water flow again.

just get it, easy to fit.

Back