Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

soft hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Use the facelift Phoenix pole hose, never tangles and work really well - and its soft

i've got gardiners all season & its ****, at the moment im still using gardiners soft yellow but they haven't sold it for a least 2 years now & im running out.

i use a backpack/sacktruck with about 60ft of pole hose so i need something i can nip easily , i might ask for a sample of the pheonix hose then

cheers

when i say the all season is **** i mean compared to what i use now, its probably ok compared to a lot of other stuff

Trust me the facelift stuff is a dream to use, never kinks, never tangles, feels soft but lasts well, I love it!

The yellow pu hose that comes with the gardiner pole I've got is horrible, really stiff and prone to tangles, in the winter its like solid steel!

The facelift hose stays supple in the winter and easy to use, thoroughly recommend...

now im confused been told by many on here that gardiners all season pole hose is the best to go for???

who sells the facelift soft hose then ??

cheers

now im confused been told by many on here that gardiners all season pole hose is the best to go for???
who sells the facelift soft hose then ??

cheers

WCW sell it

Back