Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hobbys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

painting houses

incoming_article6278949.ece_ALTERNATES_w380_IA19-25-Smurf.jpg

Smurf you never do things by half mate, my hobbies mainly include eating and sleeping :Image13: I also class travelling as a hobby.

i do a bit of fishing coarse, carp, pike and sea fishing also like going out on my mountain bike when i get chance

I like fly fishing, haven't been out much tho in past couple years, will have to get out before the season is over..
i have got a fly rod only used it 3 times tho an i have only ever had to trout on it lol

i do a bit of fishing coarse, carp, pike and sea fishing also like going out on my mountain bike when i get chance
i love pole fishing do a lot of match stile fishing pelet wag pole feder u name it lol had 380 pound net of fish last summer thats my best hall ever fishing paste up to an iland no carp under 6 pound moste mere 8 pound plus the bigest that day was about 16 pound if ur ever in devon fishing south wiew farm the top lake or middle r well wrth a day out

I have got a small boat on the beach that I use to do a bit of sea fishing and I am going to buy myself a sea fishing kayak this winter and my night passion is Darts I am captain of a Friday night team and captain of Super league darts team

I have got a small boat on the beach that I use to do a bit of sea fishing and I am going to buy myself a sea fishing kayak this winter and my night passion is Darts I am captain of a Friday night team and captain of Super league darts team
qualty i was looking at them sea kayaks a wile bk look good fun u can get them fish finders on them i have a to man kayak 4 me the misses an the dog lol but havent bin on it this year :Image2:

i used to like basket ball long time ago lol used to play it every day at school did 24 hour basket ball once 4 charaty that was a killer

qualty i was looking at them sea kayaks a wile bk look good fun u can get them fish finders on them i have a to man kayak 4 me the misses an the dog lol but havent bin on it this year :Image2:

Do you want to sell it tench ?

sory m8 not 4 sale but there probly a few on e.bay this time of year wrth a look or gumtree
I am thinking they will be cheaper this time of the year as well but they never seem to be around here at the moment

yea m8 defo ive never played it but i have sin the l8 nte poker on telly it looks like a intence game all about reading people i think?

Back