Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scotty_boy

right been using my diy wagga inspired trolley for a year now and have got my self a small round going as a add on to my pressure washing and mobile car valeting. i am just about fed up with lugging 25ltr containers around from filling them at home to carting them about on the job(and im sure they know to run out when your as far from the van as possible!!) So it leads me to a trailer as in the back of my berlingo i have all my valeting stuff and as its not going to be my main income having it in a trailer would be handy enough for me.

im looking for input of what i will need to do it ie; what flow controller, pump, battery is best and should i go for a hot setup?

its just a 9ah battery and a cheapo pump didnt think it would manage to pump it all day and the pump wouldnt take the hammering.

How big a tank do you need? What can your berlingo pull? I have a diy trailer set up works brilliantly

my van easily tows my pressure washer trailer which could have up to 800ltr in it some times. was looking at a 350/400 tank? whats in your trailer keir? i have my eye on a lynton load trekker box trailer.

my van easily tows my pressure washer trailer which could have up to 800ltr in it some times. was looking at a 350/400 tank? whats in your trailer keir? i have my eye on a lynton load trekker box trailer.
Sound no worries then, i have a 350 but a 400 would be better nowadays.

Wow! it took you that long as I got fedup lugging containers about after a month.:rolleyes:

right been using my diy wagga inspired trolley for a year now and have got my self a small round going as a add on to my pressure washing and mobile car valeting. i am just about fed up with lugging 25ltr containers around from filling them at home to carting them about on the job(and im sure they know to run out when your as far from the van as possible!!) So it leads me to a trailer as in the back of my berlingo i have all my valeting stuff and as its not going to be my main income having it in a trailer would be handy enough for me.
im looking for input of what i will need to do it ie; what flow controller, pump, battery is best and should i go for a hot setup?

You say you have a 800 ltr bowser trailer already for pressure washing so could you not use that for pure water aswell?

thanks for replys guys had thought about using my bower trailer for wfp but seems a waste to pressure wash with pure.

have you got a link to your trailer keir?

All you would need is a smallish buffer tank in your van for the washer feed then use the trailer tank for pure surely.:rolleyes:

thanks for replys guys had thought about using my bower trailer for wfp but seems a waste to pressure wash with pure.have you got a link to your trailer keir?

Back