Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Goodbye green #2

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dean Rogers

Used a mix of hypo and Cleverwash after getting a bit of advise on here and talking to Mark Cave @SoftWash UK.

Came up quite well, used gloves, ffp3 breathing mask, wellies etc. Never used it before so I tried it out on my own garden so if any probs it will be ok [emoji51].

My black cat now looks like a pink spotted panther but everything is clean anyway. [emoji79][emoji106]

19b2a235837b3f8fb010f399bd06aa7c.jpg
6adadd325bc45a0d737b8fd284f9084c.jpg
297c7750463a195286f7244a8de81d05.jpg
8b8621b98cf89050358dd1c17e769f19.jpg
29ab0194353af303011d8580199aa7a3.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Looks great that, how did you apply it?

Akso no pressure washing at all? Just hypo and clever wash and rinse away?

Looks great that, how did you apply it?
Akso no pressure washing at all? Just hypo and clever wash and rinse away?
I used a friends pressure washer after I applied the hypo mix. It's only a domestic 140bar model though so not a powerful one but it helped clear away the slurry and the loose bits of grit etc.

I used a sprayer (hand pump sprayer) 5 litre size to coat the gate and the fence panels and get right into the corners of the patio and also put some in a watering can with a t-piece fitting in the end:

Haws Fine As Rain No.22 Feed and Weed Bar Extendable Watering Can Attachment | eBay

That cover the larger area really well. Left it for 25/30 mins and hosed off with the garden hose and then finished with the pressure washer.

I could see the green on the fencing and gate disappear within 20 mins.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What is the best ratio mix for gutters
I've not used the hypo on gutters yet or a conservatory roof. However after seeing the results from 2 users on here, daveyboy and James Allen (there was a post yesterday I believe 'dwell time') i will be using it tomorrow on a conservatory roof that has the finials at the top and needs a good clean.

I'll take a few photos and put on here, it will either get things nice a clean or just melt the conservatory that's all! [emoji51]

Back