Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What connector do i need?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
I am going to install my ro under my kitchen sink

I have no idea what connector i would need

I have the screw on braided hoses from the pipework to the taps

The waste is easy as i have a spare inlet on the waste pipe and will drill a hole through the wall to run pure to storage

Anyone have any ideas?

I am sure you can get a fitting that screws on and cuts itself into the cold feed pipe

I'm guessing @spruce will have some idea (hopefully)

No mate

The shed (big as a garage) is at the end of the garden

I did have the ro in there but then the hose will freeze over winter over that distance

I am going to install my ro under my kitchen sinkI have no idea what connector i would need

I have the screw on braided hoses from the pipework to the taps

The waste is easy as i have a spare inlet on the waste pipe and will drill a hole through the wall to run pure to storage

Anyone have any ideas?

I am sure you can get a fitting that screws on and cuts itself into the cold feed pipe

I'm guessing @spruce will have some idea (hopefully)

Here is a self cut tap

Washing Machine Tap Elbow, Tee, Straight, Self Cutting Valve Brass Y Water | eBay

I have heard issues of restricted flow with these, but if you are just using a small r/o then there shouldn't be a problem. Its for use with copper water pipe.

3/4" to 1/4" Push Fit Connection For Water Filters - Vyair (UK) Ltd

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cheer @spruce

I have shoved it in the shed for tonight and will decide whether to leave it in there and just run a hose to it when needed and reel it back up in the shed after or put under the sink

Back