Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

office block {help}

WCF

Help Support WCF:

super mck

how do you guys price up office blocks, ask if i want to price one up.not sure where to start,is it per window or how long it takes me.out side most of the time then inside and out,ouch?

If you got a few pictures up for all of us to look at i believe you would get a good indication on price

estimate how long you think it will take, multiply by what you want per hour, and if relevant add travelling time, no ouch about it, it's good stuff!

No book will help you, You cant price by window because all jobs are different .If you are not sure do it by the hour until you get experience

I think the book really helps with pricing issues it doesn't tell you what to charge it helps you understand how to.

ALWAYS price commercial work on time. 99% of the time price residentials on amount of windows /emoticons/smile.png

Overesimate by an hour and charge your hourly rate. If you you do it quicker then good for you, but if not then be honest and revise your price, if youv'e done a good job they will understand or they may say you are tooo expensive in which case let it go.

If you have spare days it is good experience,

I had a local contract with BMW. It never made me much money but I had some time so some money is better than nothing.

Now I no longer do it because when my round got full I increased the price which BMW was ot happy with. I wasn;t bothered as it made me no money but while it lasted it was okay.

Ehrn staring out people place too much emphasis on what to charge and you will never get it right.

Just do your best and get the job, you will correct it over time

Back