Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Sunday I Want A Lot Of New Customers

harunh

I am going to target a new housing estate.... only half of the people have moved in... and i dont think any window cleaner has got on their yet /emoticons/tongue.png

im going to knock on all the doors and flyer the ones that are not in... i can get a few of this estate and ill be happy /emoticons/smile.png

Then im going to go to another estate which has been up for a few years but i can still pick up a few on this estate /emoticons/smile.png

The modern houses that have been built in the past 5 years i seem to have good luck with them... i can pick up around 5....... but when i go on other estates that are old(over 20 years old) i only get about 1 customer /emoticons/wacko.png

Im also planning on posting 300 more leaflets out which will bring in 1-2 jobs hopefully /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol

Hmmmmm im going to go and get some customers on sunday /emoticons/smile.png I need some badly /emoticons/tongue.png

Back