Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling To Your Customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Anyone ever thought of selling something around your customers? Crazy idea but I might start asking my customers do they want to buy potatoes lol

Get hold of some cheap quality washing powder if u know the right supplier and u can do this /emoticons/wink.png

Get hold of some cheap quality washing powder if u know the right supplier and u can do this /emoticons/wink.png
Cheap and quality shouldnt be in the same sentance lol. When I came back from Majorca a few months ago I brought back 30 cartons of ciggies. I sold them all to my customers. I made about 400 lol. Sold the lot in 2 weeks. I was thinking about flying back over for the weekend

Anyone ever thought of selling something around your customers? Crazy idea but I might start asking my customers do they want to buy potatoes lol
Are we talking about up selling? ie selling something to your customer in addition to what they already had in mind?

You have lost me there iain pal haha? Like what does everyone use daily? Or alot of the time? That people will want and that you can get cheaper than you can sell for.. Its just finding find something.. But I think out of 500 odd customers I'd be able to sell a few bags of potatoes lol..

Cash n carry have very cheap washing powder compared to supermarkets the big boxes of bold etc. Make bout 5 quid per box

selling fags is a great earner sure there as valuable as cash . the only problem is the customs revenue and police get wind ul end up in a lot of shite .a neighbour of mine recently got caught selling from home it was his second time getting caught he went down for 3 years and lost all his money so maybe your better sticking to something straight

selling fags is a great earner sure there as valuable as cash . the only problem is the customs revenue and police get wind ul end up in a lot of shite .a neighbour of mine recently got caught selling from home it was his second time getting caught he went down for 3 years and lost all his money so maybe your better sticking to something straight
3 years for selling fags? Sorry but im having a really hard time believing that. First time you would get a fine, and your fags/money took of you. They would also need to prove that you earned that money what you have from the fags. To take if off you. Its real easy to cover up a few hundered quid. lol. I knoew a few people that been caught for it on more than one occasion not one of them has seen the inside of a cell yet.

3 years for selling fags? Sorry but im having a really hard time believing that. First time you would get a fine, and your fags/money took of you. They would also need to prove that you earned that money what you have from the fags. To take if off you. Its real easy to cover up a few hundered quid. lol. I knoew a few people that been caught for it on more than one occasion not one of them has seen the inside of a cell yet.
MK.... I know people who smuggle fags and sell them mate... adn af ew people have been caught they get around 5,6 years..... selling fags is a big crime !

Why is it a big crime ? The goverment lose money on atx because of this and thats why people get banged up becasue of this

Any crime that robs the goverment tax money is considered as serious... and i dont know many people who get away with selling fags mate.... lol honestly /emoticons/tongue.png

1,2 people do get away with it if they got a previous clean record and their just lucky

MK.... I know people who smuggle fags and sell them mate... adn af ew people have been caught they get around 5,6 years..... selling fags is a big crime !

Why is it a big crime ? The goverment lose money on atx because of this and thats why people get banged up becasue of this

Any crime that robs the goverment tax money is considered as serious... and i dont know many people who get away with selling fags mate.... lol honestly /emoticons/tongue.png

1,2 people do get away with it if they got a previous clean record and their just lucky
Yet if you are Barclays bank and the likes you can get away with robbing them of billions in tax .

They go after the wrong people all the time .

Back