Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar Panel Cleaning Insurance

I honestly can't remember without digging all my paperwork out who I am insured with. I don't know what the excess is either, but if they have quoted you £250, that is a bargain compared with buying a new panel. :)
you dont even know who you are insured with???? thats a joke! every business man should know who they are insured with!

Why? I only need it if something goes wrong. I have exactly what I need, cover all my services. Why do I need to know the name of the insurer off the top of my head?

I've got the solar company on board,phoned them up and we are going to work in harmony together,will keep you updated lads.
Nice one mate. Be interesting to see how many jobs you get. Are they just a local small outfit or national?

Why? I only need it if something goes wrong. I have exactly what I need, cover all my services. Why do I need to know the name of the insurer off the top of my head?
for one when someone asks who you are with you can tell them and reccommend a company to others that would like to make sure that they have good cover!

Oh. It doesn't rank up there with the most important facets of my business, but at least now I know!

Nice one mate. Be interesting to see how many jobs you get. Are they just a local small outfit or national?
big enough for me mate,im with gleaming,checked for solar panel and got it sorted out.

Back