Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

photos of new system

After a couple of weeks posting questions here is the result.

ibc cost £100, booster pump was £107, £168 for the 450pd RO, £61 for the delivery hose and nozzle, £95 for the delivery pump (61lpm) plus a few adapters, about £550 all in.

Very happy, thanks for all your help.

It's the van next, stand by !!!!!!

the booster pump is pre pre filters, I asked the chap from collinswaterproducts who sold me the RO and he said it didn't make much difference, I haven't trimmed the pipework yet so I can modify if i need to.

The tds is still about 10 but I've got an di vessel in my trailer so it's not an issue.

Trevor can you tell me how many litres a minute the pump is and how long does it take to fill a litre jug. I have someone looking for such a much but just want to know the results before recommending it.

It's a Clarke SPE1200SS 1” Self Priming Stainless Steel Pump delivering 61 lts a min.

The 450gpd RO makes a litre of good in 80 secs and a litre of waste in 120 secs.

So getting better than 1-1 ratio which is excellent, my tap water is 330tds the finished water is 10tds, so requires a di vessel to polish.

According to my litre in 80 secs that makes it 22hrs to fill the 1000lt tank. I've got a float valve but haven't fitted it yet, despite lot's of advice I'm not sure how to get the booster pump to shut off the same time as the water ( advice appreciated spruce!). That's my next project!!

how long do you leave your booster pump on for, is it from purefreedom. as mine. takes me 3 hours for 210 litres pure. 300 R O , 10 INCH DI VESSEL

I've only just started using it, I got the aquatec 8800 from window cleaning warehouse for £107, I got it because it can be left on all night unlike all the other booster pumps which need a cool down period every few hours.

Back