Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some Places of interest in China

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So how do we find you in Facebook Kevin then when we see you are real we can become brothers - cleaning the world together - and share poetry also !
Can I post my own facebook here? won't I be banned by the monitor? violate the rules here or not?

kev said at schools they used to make the kids clean, But what about other places, @kevin smiths what happened before the age of robots? Give us a bit of history to the window cleaning in China and more school stories
kev said at schools they used to make the kids clean, But what about other places, @kevin smiths what happened before the age of robots? Give us a bit of history to the window cleaning in China and more school stories
We use the traditional methods to clean before the robot age.

More school stories? That is ok, but not now. I have many school stories, I can share them in my blog when I am free. So you can focus on my blog if you are interested. Is that ok?

So how do we find you in Facebook Kevin then when we see you are real we can become brothers - cleaning the world together - and share poetry also !
Our time in Chinese is faster 8 hours than yours in England.When you are 8.00am, we are 16:00 pm.

so Zhang , are you a residential or commercial cleaner? tell us more about your day at work please

Latest Posts

Back