Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Impact 43

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Had an E-mail saying from July they wont be fully funded anymore so for those of you that havent done course get it done now for free /emoticons/smile.png

keep on getting emails saying the same thing, when I first took the course I was told that it would be the last funding. lol

Shame really!

They would loose a lot of money and potential clients!

Could even see them go bust, hope this won't be the case though, they really opened my eyes!

Shame really!
They would loose a lot of money and potential clients!

Could even see them go bust, hope this won't be the case though, they really opened my eyes!
hmmm seems they are trying to milk it for as much as they can before it comes to an end

yeah i have to agree that its a bit of scaremongering, sure these businesses probably wouldnt exist without government funding unless their courses were cumpulsory by law to be trained up.

yeah i have to agree that its a bit of scaremongering, sure these businesses probably wouldnt exist without government funding unless their courses were cumpulsory by law to be trained up.
yup

Back