Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PAYE job

R

Ryan

hate my paye job sooooooooooooo much

its a sat morning done my window job at 5.30 till 6.30 now off to work at 7 for less than what i earned doing my windows for the hr lol and i'll be there for 3 hrs :dodgy:

rant over i need to get out of this job asap :mad:

just aint got the balls to leave it /emoticons/tongue.png

I agree with Jamie....

ask your self what is the worse that can happen.

Work out how much you need to earn, and then work out how

many cleaning jobs you need to cover it.

From day one you will have three hours to spend canvassing.

I suspect you will cover it very quickly.

Feel the fear - and do it anyway!!

Rob

It is just maths, can you currently make enough to cover your bills from window cleaning?, if so, hand in your notice. If not, how far away from being in that position are you?. If you dont have much of a shortfall, you should still hand in your notice, as the extra time you will be able to spend canvassing should easy get your earnings up to what you need.

Yes, just tell them to stick their job! Your the boss now. Staying will just hold you back. Canvass and it will even out plus hopefully be earning even more!

Making the transition from employed to self employed is always a tough one. Most people will love the security of having a guaranteed income but the risk is worth it. You'll get plenty of business with your new website though mate!

Thanks for your support guys

it is holding me back but id like to get around triple the income from the windows before i left really to feel comtable i'm on about double atm

so not far off where i want or like to be really

its just a safety income as iv already droped 4 customers this month after going back for the 2nd clean and thay like not this time lol picked up more than that this month to so its evening out

ill work all day if i could thats just me hopefully i'll be with you guys soon as fully self employed

Back