Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning in the rain?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SkulBlaker

hey guys, I've got a few gutter cleaning jobs on next week plus some windows to do but its meant to be raining where i am Monday Tuesday. I'm planning to just do the gutters in the rain with my Progutter kit but just looking for your advice on it, would you guys just crack on and so it in the rain or wait until dry. Only have Monday Tuesday and Wednesday to work this week

hey guys, I've got a few gutter cleaning jobs on next week plus some windows to do but its meant to be raining where i am Monday Tuesday. I'm planning to just do the gutters in the rain with my Progutter kit but just looking for your advice on it, would you guys just crack on and so it in the rain or wait until dry. Only have Monday Tuesday and Wednesday to work this week
I did a big house sat morning in the pouring rain - went really well

I think it's good in the rain as you see how the gutters are performing when it matters

I did a big house sat morning in the pouring rain - went really wellI think it's good in the rain as you see how the gutters are performing when it matters
I just use unger pole with screw on gutter cleaner - what's the pro gutter kit?

I just use unger pole with screw on gutter cleaner - what's the pro gutter kit?
Cheers for the reply mate. It's just the same thing I think, I've got 4 different sized attachments to fit the gutters which just screw onto the end of my extendable pole.

Well it turned out it was dry today so did a couple of gutter jobs. Easy as pie with the pro gutter tools, and picked up a customer from across the road (made as much noise as possible to draw attention) and another 2 through Facebook! I really am enjoying this work, it's great to be outside and great to talk to custys.

I've done 2 today, have 3 to do tomorrow and 2 for Wednesday along with another window clean. Facebook is a dream, gets your name out there at a crazy speed. I've been taking pics of the gutters of before and after shots and posting them up on their. The missus says I should run a comp for a free gutter clean to get more people to like the page and hopefully get more work from it. I'm also planning on doing a referral system where if a gutter custy uses a referral card to get me another gutter custy then they get £5 off their next clean, means I get another gutter job and a return to the original at another time.

Back