Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lots Of Work Coming In..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Is it just me or is everyone getting lots of work coming in?

Is it the sun?

Spring?

Its not been like this for us for years!

I think we have picked up around 15- 20 houses,pubs,commercial, gutter work the lot. In around 10 days!

Me to,nice now as don't worry if I get job.at least 5 enquiries a day through site and word of mouth is mental.

Me to,nice now as don't worry if I get job.at least 5 enquiries a day through site and word of mouth is mental.
i dont have a website..... do they bring work in ??
i have company phoneing all the time offering to set me one up.

i get a few calls from been on yell.com

so should i get a website ???!

My site is also made by mike from studio arts but Dodge on this forum has come up with some very good deals

i dont have a website..... do they bring work in ??
i have company phoneing all the time offering to set me one up.

i get a few calls from been on yell.com

so should i get a website ???!
Tell those company that phone up to beat it. They all want silly money. Ask Ian or Dodger on here to make you one. Id there optimized for search engines you will get some work from them

I had an email with 4 days and resulted in a job.

I am also top in my area for something I wanted to be top in.

Dodger is the man.

I wanna come up and meet him and go out on the lash.

I had an email with 4 days and resulted in a job.
I am also top in my area for something I wanted to be top in.

Dodger is the man.

I wanna come up and meet him and go out on the lash.
Yeah looks a bit of raver,use to go out clubbing hard in the 90's.

Wouldn't mind hearing him have a mix.

im just on there for free.
they too keep calling every year to try getting me to pay for an add.

price keeps going down every year lol
yes I'm on there free as well,they call me at least twice a week,pain in the wotsits.

After 3 months I'm now top and always check it need to update it though.

Mike was brilliant at studio arts.am going to get him to expose website to another big town.

yes I'm on there free as well,they call me at least twice a week,pain in the wotsits.After 3 months I'm now top and always check it need to update it though.

Mike was brilliant at studio arts.am going to get him to expose website to another big town.
Yeah seen your site not bad at all.

The idea is to replace low priced work with higher priced work you pick up.

That way you get loads of creamers.

Yeah seen your site not bad at all.
Thanks mate,just mental at minute,hope it continues.always worked in this trade since 16.been self employed 4 years now and hope this success continues.couple of big cleaning firms now sub out big flats to me as well.love it,glad something going right in my life ar last.

Im gettin a lot of people coming up to me wen im cleaning /emoticons/smile.png ive toke a few customers of my round aswell who are no gud to me

Back