Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Funny Customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Window Cleaner

so i get this text about half hour ago from one of my customers " hi adam its ********** from ***********, i have 2 windows with water in them upstairs my room and my living room and on the front door, i have water marks on the inside of the glass from that reach and wash. i have tried to get it out but cant this is why i stopped using that it #### the windows up, anything you suggest to get it out as it looks a mess.

i wouldn't mind if i was at fault, this lady has beef with the reach and wash she told me she hates it when we 1st picked her up that why she sacked last window cleaner as it doesn't clean windows properly anyways she see's me cleaning her neighbors windows with my reach and wash yesterday comes out to pay me and asked if im going to clean hers with that i said no not if you dont want me to il clean it by hand if youd prefer we have a little chat then she goes off to her sauna or spa or whatever she said was going to. i ran out of water on her neighbors house so finished the rest of the day on the ladder then received this text about how iv apparently got water between the glass on her window from the reach and wash system that i didnt even use!

i am going to have wanted to for a long while but she owed me money so i didnt, its just awkward now as iv got almost 30 jobs in her street so im going to bump into her sooner or later, to be honest iv been wanting to sack her for long while as she does house cleaning and said to me if i get my customers to use you then you can give me a price and il add £2 on top and then collect money from her and that ent how i roll i dont sort out my customers good prices for someone else to go and put money on top of it for nothing

I think in the early days of WFP, a lot of trad guys told people that pure water damaged sealed units. Unfortunately some people still believe this and try to blame us.

I usually explain that there are only two reasons for a seal to break; manufacturing defect (hence 10 year guarantee) and age.

I'll then offer to quote them a discounted price to replace it as they are a "special" customer and earn myself a little extra.

Back