Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

took one for the team

I take my toilet wherever I go /emoticons/smile.png

phil-tufnell-2.jpg

Bit ott there @Tuffers :laugh:

To save space in the van rather than a porta loo for emergencies you can get a boginabag as seen on dragons den. Trouble with that by the time you have set it up you probably would have shite yourself anyway./emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

images

need a few of these....remember burn a candle afterwards...

and from school days....

in days of old when knights were bold and toilets werent invented

they dig a hole in the middle of the road and sat there quite contented...:rolleyes:

im lucky i never stray far from the comforts of home....you can guarantee in our job if you carried a bog role it would have got wet.../emoticons/smile.png

Years ago one of my mates was in a windowcleaning gang......he got the sack though, after a customer caught him taking a dump in their dustbin. Funnily enough, I met him the other week whilst cleaning on a private estate. He was laying some patio slabs, but told me that he had pooed several times round the side of the house. Hes a total animal.

i think i may need two...

.OK for midgets who don't mind being engulfed in cheap smelly plastic whist trying to enter this far too small toilet compartment. The chemical toilet only just fitted but that left no space for a user! Give this one a miss.

again with the history lesson...only know this from the tv programme about great british inventions....some guy used to have a job walking the streets with what looks like a large poncho and people used to nip under it when they were desperate...not a job i fancy...:rofl:

i rember a wile bk i shat my self an had to come home , wile i was in the shower geting cleaned up to go bk to wrk the dog was licking my shity boxers clean lmfao he m,ust have thault it was curry nte:D:Dso these days i have the porta bog in the van an a role of toilet role:cool:cos u never no when u need a :turd::thumbsup:

Back