Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much would u charge roughly for a house with 9 windows n 3 doors

WCF

Help Support WCF:

pretty much spot on with me, a small bathroom single pane, 50p. Bay window £1.75. Lots of people just use set prices which can be fine in most cases. But we use a specific pricing structure, based on the number of windows, and number of panes in each window. But to be honest it generally comes out at £1 per window. I have heard some windies charging half what we charge, with those kind of prices to compete with it makes it very difficult to go vat registered and still offer a compe***ive service.

Average 3 bed for me in bishop auckland is £5 and £5 for a conservatory + roof with wfp. Haven't long took over the round so I daren't bump the prices up just yet.

hi ya, most semis around my way are bay window top and bottom at front, window over front door , 2 side widows then 2 top windows at rear with patio or french doors price £12-15 done trad 20-30 minuets, the bays on there own need 3 moves of a ladder, conservitorys £8-10...........pete

Back