Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crank Calls

WCF

Help Support WCF:

swas

just got a call @ 3.40 today, asian voice asking if i will clean his windows ok i says leave me your adress i will get to you when im next out, oh can you clean them today i will pay you double, brain started to think, ok i will be there in 30 minutes. needles to say i put phone down and back to my xmas tv. just googled property to see its a new development up the road 5 miles, the number he gave is not finished yet, still fenced around property. i hope hes sat waiting for me to turn up, i feel sorry to disapoint him. /emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/ph34r.png/emoticons/biggrin.png if he phones up again i will call the police and say my mrs has been getting obscene phone calls, repay his humour. :lol:

i was thinking that, the little s..t didnt ring back., ill track his number down through my phone provider.

i have an idea where he got my number from, hes at the same gym, a wee bit of fun for him,

We always get an increase in texts in the summer. They seem to be genuine texts, but then we soon realise "school holidays" lol

Always amazes me the crank calls even had crank bills think best one was combination of the two when self employed spark got a call from a guy claiming to be from moss side Manchester I apparently had so many leaflets printed and delivered to all the high schools in my town Pay now or get a visit offered to meet him and his mates but he hung up

Back