Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New moderator

Dave B

Staff member
Hi peeps

Just thought i would let you know Gav has asked me to help with moderating the forum as we are getting busier and it is too much for 1 mod to keep on top of and have a life so i am now one of the team

I'm still me and will always be the same on here so don't feel the need to suddenly hate me lol

Perfect man for the job seeing as you're on here 24/7 ;-)
You ok mate?

Not been on for a while

Your dad getting better?

I'm all over town tomorrow so give me a shout if you're about and I'll pop over and see you

Anyway i better not go off topic :rofl:

You ok mate?Not been on for a while

Your dad getting better?

I'm all over town tomorrow so give me a shout if you're about and I'll pop over and see you

Anyway i better not go off topic :rofl:
I'm not too bad mate.

Been spending a lot of time taking care of things on my dad's behalf and visiting him at the Rehab Centre that he's staying in.

I'll be out and about from 0730 tomorrow but will be knocking off around midday.

I'm not too bad mate.Been spending a lot of time taking care of things on my dad's behalf and visiting him at the Rehab Centre that he's staying in.

I'll be out and about from 0730 tomorrow but will be knocking off around midday.
I'll give you a shout mate just to say hello

Messenger me what area you'll be in tomorrow and I'll shout when I'm near there

I'm everywhere from gt ashby to bandley rise and everywhere in between down gresley way

What and nobody asked me? Jeeezzz
1500 posts is all Damo, you're nowhere near qualified. Davey is single handledly responsible for 60% of server storage requirements so figured we ought to put that ro use. /emoticons/smile.png)

When you can take a family vacation and still spend 8 hours a day on here we"ll put you forward to Gav /emoticons/tongue.png

1500 posts is all Damo, you're nowhere near qualified. Davey is single handledly responsible for 60% of server storage requirements so figured we ought to put that ro use. /emoticons/smile.png)
When you can take a family vacation and still spend 8 hours a day on here we"ll put you forward to Gav /emoticons/tongue.png
Maybe Dave should start paying towards sever costs.

I am fairly active on here I just choose not to post. Quantity vs quality.

Back