Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

P on my varistream controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm still new to wfp but my pump keeps dropping pressure the P flashes on the control box and it starts and stop , when I use my small bungalow -pole I have no problem Help needed please

I'm still new to wfp but my pump keeps dropping pressure the P flashes on the control box and it starts and stop , when I use my small bungalow -pole I have no problem Help needed please
I would imagine that's some sort of pressure problem. How high do you have your flow?

You need to recalibrate your shut off pressure.

You may only need to increase it by one 'point' - something we usually do about this time when the water is getting colder. The colder the water the more dense it is so the pump has to work harder to push the water through the hose. The hose is also cold so doesn't expand as much as it does when the water is warmer.

Your instruction leaflet will explain how to recalibrate your pump as I can't load up a pdf file with a copy of one.

Re-Calibrate it but you only need enough to get the water out of the brush or you could blow connections think it's A to F letters preceded by numbers I had mine running on a very low pressure numbers i think, don't confuse flow with pressure?

Re-Calibrate it but you only need enough to get the water out of the brush or you could blow connections think it's A to F letters preceded by numbers I had mine running on a very low pressure numbers i think, don't confuse flow with pressure?
They come preset as 'C'.

Both our Varistreams are getting old now and the 'pressure settings' on both of them are now down in the numbers section.

Back