Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got 1 Customer Through My Other Job And Canvassing Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I work in a taxi office on the phones 2 days a week and a taxi driver was going home he handed his taxi car keys over and needed a lift so i dropped him off.. as soon as he got in my car he said you a window cleaner he goes i tryed to get a window cleaner but he said he couldnt use the ladders to clean my window could you do it ? I seen his flat... and theirs 2 sides to it ... and its really ideal for my pole :wacko:

said once a month for £8.00 /emoticons/smile.png should take me 20 mins for a first clean and 10 mins after /emoticons/biggrin.png Now thats my 76th customer /emoticons/biggrin.png i really hope i can get 100 customers within 2 months.

Now im canvassing tomorrow... and i expect myself to do really well /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last sunday i canvassed from 4-8 ! ! ! and at 8 o clock i didnt have enough i wanted to carry on ! i got 17 customers last sunday.... tomorrow i am aiming for 10 customers /emoticons/smile.png If i get 10 or over i will be really pleased with my self

H have ya ever considered blogging, just a thought. I'll build ya a nice blog put loads of google ads on there we'd make a fortune (well I would cos I'd probs rip ya off LOL).

www.blogh.com

This is just a fun post by the way in case ya wondering :wacko:

H 70 customers is very good for all the time you have been going.. How compact is all the work? Have you went back round all the areas you have gotten work so far?

Lol maybe Dodger /emoticons/smile.png

i got a lot of first cleans still to do /emoticons/smile.png i got 3 days work this week i canvassed all the areas. And im going again soon /emoticons/tongue.png

shaun i got a white Partner 56 plate

I'm off canvassing tomorrow for really first time proper cos I hate it lol, got 2 areas to cover 1 small rural village with about 30 houses but no regular windy and a brand new estate someone thats booked me through facebook tells me there isn't a windy yet so hoping for a good result.

Can ya fit your poles in the van ok
They go in no probs Shaun just put them rite through the centre of you van mine fit perfectly in my berlingo

There's no stopping you H you a canvassing machine lol

H do you want to come to Carlisle canvassing I'll pay you with a portion of chips and a cheese patty /emoticons/biggrin.png good deal or what???

Class deal ^^^ LOL

I got 0 customers first time today... cos its fathers day and the olympic torch came to town.. so every one was up the town waiting for that... lol

But i picked up a shop to clean /emoticons/biggrin.png £6.00 every fort***ht

Im going to start canvassing less now /emoticons/biggrin.png And leaflet and leaflet /emoticons/smile.png

Back