Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Am Not Happy. Pheonex Pole Broke Allready!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick trinder

only arived on fri. so i went to put the aqua dapter on and the screw bit fell off in my hand!!!! i am well hacked off

Is it the pole or aquadapter? Either way, they seem pretty good at customer care from what I've read, they'll sort it!

Didn't they have problems with parts snapping? Is it a new pole or an old pole mate?

not even used it yet!!!! it is glued in! i hear they did have a problem before. but that is winding me up as they must of sent me an old pole!!!

Speak to Steven Fox from Window Cleaning Warehouse, he sorted me out and MK with new parts, the pole isn't snapped but the bit at the top of the pole right?

Not taking the mick. But is it meant to be glued in? Is I not quick release like Gardiner,.....

Send me pics or send them to Window Cleaning Warehouse... Either way we will make sure you are sorted as soon as possible....

We will put this right.

Guys no more talk about OP should buy a Gardiner pole. Doesn't help the OP, and is off topic.

I know you want to vent but I'd have gone to facelift first pal before ranting on here. Doesn't make them look good when everyone makes mistakes.

Just my 2p.

If a customer of your came on and started hacking your reputation to shreds in front of other customers you'd be pretty annoyed they hadn't told you first.

/emoticons/smile.png

masons! i did not run down or slate anyone!! thanks. i just said i was anoyed!!!
Agreed. Two staff members have posted in here. If I or mark felt it over stepped the mark it would be closed /emoticons/smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back