Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bad Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brad proctor

Is there any other work us Window cleaners can do in the rain? Nothing worse than to be sitting down and not being to be able to earn any money. Also does anyone clean windows in light rain or do the customers moan?

Rain doesn`t make windows dirty - dirt does.

Wind and Wind + Rain is the biggest problem.

If you get a big round and want to stay regular you`ll have to go out in "bad weather"

Light rain is fine for wfp window cleaning.

I don't mind working in heavy rain either to be honest as I can get on with the other exterior cleaning services I offer.

Is there any other work us Window cleaners can do in the rain? Nothing worse than to be sitting down and not being to be able to earn any money. Also does anyone clean windows in light rain or do the customers moan?
I do carpet cleaning mate.

You have to get right equipment and do courses though and plenty of research but helped me out.

I've cleaned trad in thunderstorms but wouldn't really advise it, scrims get too wet lol but they were bad first cleans on connies mainly. Light rain and snow even trad is fine but deffo wfp.

When pricing work we always assume 1 day a week bad weather, so price 20% more than you would think.

Back