Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Problems With My 6Mm Hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Over past week Iv had 3 diff holes size of pin ***** pop up on my hose Iv only had it 6 month surely the hose should last longer thn this

what do you do to them????? i have had both mine of a year and had busses and lorrys driving over mine with no problem!!

strange then! got mine from a air compressor site, but they only did 30m lengths so had to join 2 together!

am sure gardiners had a problem with there hose a few months ago, contact them, i got mine from wintecs, there own make, had for 3 years no probs

Iv hunted high and low for recipe Alex Gardiner but can't find it so I'll just get new one should of been more organised with receipts

i dont tend to buy hoses, connectors or anything thats underpresure from window cleaning companys. I get 90% from an air compressor site, that way i know they are well designed to take lots of pressure! call it over-kill, but i know nothing is going to leak in my van or equipment!

i dont tend to buy hoses, connectors or anything thats underpresure from window cleaning companys. I get 90% from an air compressor site, that way i know they are well designed to take lots of pressure! call it over-kill, but i know nothing is going to leak in my van or equipment!
Now was it YOU rcproperty who had a leaky pump on his van ? :)

I had this exact same problem last year. I found that after the pin holes you then get swelling and bubbles in random places in the hose. All you can do is cut the hose where the bubbles start and keep whats left - or it spreads like a disease all over the hose. Just incase you plan on keeping it. Mine was not gardiner.

Same here... when i first started out i remember when i was filling my van up and my hose wasnt even going in to my tank... my van was flooded /emoticons/mellow.png LOL

Back