Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

nice when this happens

dasslr1

94 to go
so cleaned this house for two years just the fronts ,4 windows, £3 easy 5MINS work but always thought it was a little under-priced (a little while ago I started having a minimum ill clean windows for) so was going to put them up a little this time round .

he's only gone and moved house and asked can I quote for the full house lolol ,so going to have a look tomorrow ,its 5 mins away from his old house.and on a brand new built area. one I had my eye on since they started building ,now I might have my foot in the door so to speak (get 1 house on the street only a matter of time ill get few more )

the custumers sound ,bigger house more money and I might get more work ,beltin..

New builds are hard to get work on

Lovely when you do as nicely priced with easy windows usually but every windie around will be trying to get in there

I've been working a new build estate about eighteen months and at one point had 24 houses...since xmas I've lost 5 and reduced frequency of 4 more due to customers "reassessing our finances" I've not looked into it but it must be something to do with too good to be true mortgages and downpayments for first time buyers on these new estates...the subsidised period ends and oh dear they can't afford the window cleaner anymore!!!

i,v e got ma sell into new housing estate all top notch but you would think they would jump at chance to get them cleaned especially someone as gd as me but you get that old chestnut "we will give you call when all the work is finished" canny understand them

Back