Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Someone is taking the pxxx

Natty1972

Unbelievable , bought a new bag of resin , changed my vessel .

400 litres and its on 002ppm .... It's coming out of the ro at 24 for a while but being getting less every change .... 4000 litres down to 400 .. Carries on like this I'm going back to wfp tops only ..... Someone is taking the urine ...........................

Must be something else mate

If the ro is taking it done to 24 the resin should last ages and I mean ages

Check tank coz the slightest contamination will push the ppm up

I have a similar scenario. Tds after ro is high teens. Changed resin 10 days ago and the Tds is 003 now already. Bought my resin from bayersanuk ltd, it came in a tulsi on 115 bag. Just given the Di pot z swirl and its dropped to 002.

Bummer.

Make a formal comaint mate, the more they get the more likely it is they will get it sorted out...

How annoying though!

These companies are selling another brand but calling it MB-115 as to capture the market. If I am correct the source is Resin Tech and those who have purchased this in the past will understand the history of that manufacturer !

There is another supplier as well introducing an MB-115 product yet again but not made by Tulsion.

All trying to jump on the band wagon but unfortunately can bring the actual MB-115 into disrepute.

I always buy from Daqua. I just won't risk buying from anywhere else.

I am DI only and I use 400 ltrs a day. My resins lasts a minimum of six weeks via 2x 11ltr DI's. At source (tap) my water is 60.

Buy from Daqua and know you are getting what you pay for.

I always buy from Daqua. I just won't risk buying from anywhere else.
I am DI only and I use 400 ltrs a day. My resins lasts a minimum of six weeks via 2x 11ltr DI's. At source (tap) my water is 60.

Buy from Daqua and know you are getting what you pay for.
Daqua used to be based in the same city as me but he has moved his premises not far away now. I used to get trad gear off the guy and he is honest as they come, i would buy anything off him with 100% confidence and when i get my wfp setup he's the very man i will be going to

To buy just 5 litres of resin is surely long term an expensive way to buy it?

What size di vessel are you using?

Reason why I ask if you are using say a 10" canister then at 24 going in from the ro or so plus tds creep that small amount of resin will not last you very long before it gets exhausted.

Also I don't know what type of ro you are using nor tap ppm but still 24 seems high to me

To buy just 5 litres of resin is surely long term an expensive way to buy it?What size di vessel are you using?

Reason why I ask if you are using say a 10" canister then at 24 going in from the ro or so plus tds creep that small amount of resin will not last you very long before it gets exhausted.

Also I don't know what type of ro you are using nor tap ppm but still 24 seems high to me
10 incher ....resin I've bought the same stuff since day one .

Tap 150 in winter ... 214 ppm now

It used to come out of ro at 006 ppm . This spring its crept up to 29 then down to 24 where it's been for a while now .

When it's running at 24 I was getting about 1500 - 1800 litres of 000ppm water .then it's gone down to 1000litres but still at the 24 reading . When I changed my resin at the weekend . It only produced 400 litres of 000ppm water .... I kind of lost it for a couple of hours .... Changed the resin again ....

I can live with 1000litres but only getting 400 it taking the pxxx.

When did you last look at/change the ro filters and also the resin canister for algae growth.

That 10" di canister has 3 filters. The bottom one on th lid you unscrew to change the resin. A sponge filter inide the tube and the other is inside and at the top you can't get at. They all turn a green/black colour after time and will increas the ppm in the canister and kill the resin quicker.

Latest Posts

Back