Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your not stopping me today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

I got up. Looked outside. Dull grey windy wet & miserable. Missis said don't think your be going today. You bet I said. I was determined. First job ok. Sky black, windy sot of rain. Looked up. Don't you dare. Moved on. Cold drizzle. Sky still black. Me giving threatening looks to the sky. 1pm down it came. Black sky. Getting wet. I looked up & shouted

YOU ARE NOT STOPPING ME TODAY. Within 2 minutes rain stopped & sun flashed through (just). Done next 2 houses & went home happy. Today I WON.

Just like my day today. Got up 8 am. Had breakfast. Ready to go. Then rain/drissle. Sat inside, another cup of tea. 11 am went out to first job. Started and it rained, just carried on and finsihed. Went home for lunch. Still raining. Rang 2 customers to cancel appointments. Then sun comes out lol. Well I get 2 more big afternoon jobs in. I hate these on off days. :mad:

Worked too but only had xmas insides for customers booked in and a conny roof , I've got 3 days to get £900 of windows cleaned and a top to bottom total wash down to a exterior mansion that will take a full day /emoticons/sad.png I need a miracle

good luck abs...you gotta try...

i came home depressed.....i get that sometimes....so i drew the curtains got the tele on my blanket on and two cups off milky coffee and a few sleeps and a bit of tuffering this morn...now as right as rain...or is that a Malapropism...should we even mention rain on here...

i had a cr ap mon to wed followed by an incredible thursday and a crappish couldnt be bothered time for my xmas break friday....

well we have to deliver a magazine every two weeks and ....they left double and i dont want to do it....the wife is going to try and stop it....i want my weekends off.....

the will i make it scenario is quite intriguing as i keep my jobs in my head and cant be bothered to write them down and see if its possible....but once i hit Friday...and hit my chair...thats it ...happy xmas here i come..../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh and posh thanks for saying i am not the only one who stares at the sky like king canute and says go away ...i even shake my fist at it sometimes....

what with shouting at the sky and swearing at my wfp hose....i hope nobody sees me...:whistle:

good luck abs...you gotta try...
i came home depressed.....i get that sometimes....so i drew the curtains got the tele on my blanket on and two cups off milky coffee and a few sleeps and a bit of tuffering this morn...now as right as rain...or is that a Malapropism...should we even mention rain on here...

i had a cr ap mon to wed followed by an incredible thursday and a crappish couldnt be bothered time for my xmas break friday....

well we have to deliver a magazine every two weeks and ....they left double and i dont want to do it....the wife is going to try and stop it....i want my weekends off.....

the will i make it scenario is quite intriguing as i keep my jobs in my head and cant be bothered to write them down and see if its possible....but once i hit Friday...and hit my chair...thats it ...happy xmas here i come..../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh and posh thanks for saying i am not the only one who stares at the sky like king canute and says go away ...i even shake my fist at it sometimes....

what with shouting at the sky and swearing at my wfp hose....i hope nobody sees me...:whistle:
Thanks buddy , I've got no chance in reality lol

It takes a strong will to continue in winter if its combination of either

Rain and wind

Cold and wind

Cold and rain

In Snow and ice i would not bother even trying.

Few years back the winters were mental as u well know, i didnt go to work due to snow but it lasted to long i Couldnt wait and found out its ok to clean in the snow after its stuck as long as theres no ice about if using laddders.

Back