Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Got My Cones Yay!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Picked up the stickers and fitted them just now.

One side as window cleaning, the other mentions hoses.

The reason for that, is when we do gutter clearing i can position the cones to say trip hazard.

That is my new font, all equipment and vans will now be done like this.

Good times :D

(i also had some logo made for the cones, but not decided on them yet. May fit them to other stuff like BOAB's etc

View attachment 1275

The reason for that, is when we do gutter clearing i can position the cones to say trip hazard.

Good times /emoticons/biggrin.png

(i also had some logo made for the cones, but not decided on them yet. May fit them to other stuff like BOAB's etc
Lend em JDMW, he can whack the pikey with em haha

Good times /emoticons/biggrin.png

They look good Damo, where did you get those bad boys from? And are they stackable?

Cones are the standard window cleaning cone. £15 each from cleaning spot. But the labels just kept peeling off.

http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Safety_signs.html

So i had the labels done to match the vans. Each label cost £10 eek! So i blew £80 on stickers, facepalm!

Yeah they stack, really really well made. Quite heavy, wont blow over in a million years. I have 4 and actually got work from them, people spot the cones and are like ohhhhhhhh window cleaning. And follow the hose, i kid you not!!!

Oh and you can buy a protection sleeve for £1.99 each, they may help (Rc on here uses them)

I have 4 and actually got work from them, people spot the cones and are like ohhhhhhhh window cleaning. And follow the hose, i kid you not!!!
is it worth me investing to gain work damo lol

is it worth me investing to gain work damo lol
I think you need to work on the basics mate tbh. As there is lots of little things you could do to help.
Advertise in every shop. Some are a £1 a week, some are £1 a month!

magnets or cheap sign writing for car.

Corporate wear, even if its just a cheapo jumper with printing from ebay.

Cones work, as people are like what is this!

Etc Etc

Advertise in every shop. Some are a £1 a week, some are £1 a month!
magnets or cheap sign writing for car.
i do these tho. i also advertise on gumtree but that mostly gets people wanting one off cleans coz there selling up

I " borrowed" mine from the side off a road, /emoticons/ph34r.png
lol i thought bout that one, but the metal signs, spray it yellow and get some stickers from ebay lol

Back