Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Email received earlier

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Hi ***

U cum highly recommended to do my front & rear windows & a bit of bush trimming & general maintenance if you hav the time.I am living in ******** Drive,when can u cum around & look around?

Becky

I kid you not /emoticons/biggrin.png

So she spells the big words correctly but not "come"
clear.png
unless she really is dropping big hints
clear.png

@Tuffers might still be looking for a bush trimmer for all we know or maybe mrs tuffers has got hold of his phone if that what they call it thesedays. /emoticons/biggrin.png

The last bush I had the pleasure of triming was for a 80 year old lady accross the road. Took no time to trim it down but spent hours putting the cuttings through a shredder then bagging it up to take to the tip as our coucil has stopped collecting garden waste now unless residents pay £45 per year extra for a green bin.

Sent her my number and she ain't been in touch. Maybe someone else has been and trimmed her bush? I'm still up for a bit of general maintenance though :rofl:

@Tuffers might still be looking for a bush trimmer for all we know or maybe mrs tuffers has got hold of his phone if that what they call it thesedays. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Maybe lady tuffers has read this thread and she is tightening tuffers testicles around his neck as we speak

Sent her my numbr and she ain't been in touch. Maybe someone else has been and trimmed her bush? I'm still up for a bit of general maintenance though :rofl:
Give her time tuffers and you will be licking her lilac bush Into shape in no time.

Back