Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scraper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was going to pick up a ninja one when my current one breaks, but it just keeps on going. It's the red and black triumph scraper from windowcleancenter Normal unger ones (green/black) are rubbish, mine lasted a week before the little slider broke.

Ive used the stubby green unger ones... short and hard to handle with cold-crippled hands. The ettore pocket scraper is great and ive got a loop on it for easy access. Slips if you lean on it wrong, but nonetheless has done me proud.

Ive got the unger ninja 4" ordered and due soon, will let you know how i get on with it... got a street of three bed council semis to scrape down where the council lads have painted the houses and covered the windows... poor scraper is due for a baptism of fire...

Also have a large Triumph that seems to last forever. (Don't get much usage though.) Mostly use an Ettore pocket scraper like TTSW. Also tried tried the Unger green stubby before but didn't like it.

The trousers in that pic are dickies eisenhower pro. Keep a microfiber rolled in each knee pocket. These trousers are a beaut for the trad cleaner who likes to carry a lot. Great for keeping a small flask in the pocket

Back