Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much have you gained/lost/dumped this week?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Gained 4 totalling £75 @ 4 weekly. Dumped 1 x £12 @ 4 weekly.

1x £30 off website

1x £15 leaflet

1x £15 door knock

1x £15 word of mouth

That's a better than average week for me.

Gained 1, and on the road to dumping one maybe two (neighbours). This particular neighbour has been a pain in the **** from the start. Late payments, reminded payments, complained about me missing a window yet itwas clean as a whistle when I saw it, and just generally looks down on me.

well er...hmmmm it helps if dipstick didnt head off to do three new jobs and only knew the number of one of them...I am buggered if I could remember the number of the other one and it was on the same close....and as for the third the wife wrote down the postcode number and I remember saying make sure I go with that in the morning...and she didnt so...its her fault...and she wasnt in when I texted..her fault...

so er...not a lot of money today...but on the plus sign the weather was cr appy...

had builders clean today it was this guy who I know, generally dont do them hassle and waiting for cash

anyway had look at the job

why do builders have to be so rough, plaster caked on windows, bad job

climbing on SLIPPY roofs

weighed the job up quick, took mate of job fluke that

basically the builder had just left his **** . just let the WC DO IT

yeh I am not too happy with them either duncs you would think in this day and age all windows would come with cling film covering which you take off....LAST MINUTE.....i did see one company has done this ...so maybe they will one day..

I just had to quote for a new unit and couldna be arsed to go and view so I said thirty in and out but.....possibly up to twenty on top first clean depends on what I find...not heard back yet but....I dunna care...its the hardest to clean up after builders..

Gained 17 in a week? :eek:
Canvassing mostly. Putting the hours in door knocking. Got a target of 8.4 recurring new customers to get a week. Don't laugh. Averaging twenty quid a house.

Ditched one this week at £10 and gained two at £12 :thumbsup: picking up about three new ones a week now without doing anything ! :thumbsup:

Picked up another three today. Word of mouth is great in this rural backwater.

Back