Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Now that's karma!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

do I grass up fellow windie trying to do what we all did once and build a living or the rich women who had little regard for us
I think you already know the answer mate.

***k her!

As per the title- 'karma'.

Agree daveyboy same round my way no one likes a snitch and I def ant oneI don't agree with what he did but at the same do I grass up fellow windie trying to do what we all did once and build a living or the rich women who had little regard for us

I'll def stay out of it coz that's the way I am

Fair enough.

I think you spend too much time with your hands on your pole already Davey! /emoticons/tongue.png:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I didnt realize daves post had such inuendo in it, might call scot mills

Agree daveyboy same round my way no one likes a snitch and I def ant oneI don't agree with what he did but at the same do I grass up fellow windie trying to do what we all did once and build a living or the rich women who had little regard for us

I'll def stay out of it coz that's the way I am
Nobody likes their bmw smashed in either

I sense u didnt get on with this customer? /emoticons/biggrin.png

I start a thread about how a windie dropped his load all over rich women's price possession and to top it off did one and left her to clear the mess up!!!

The one thing I like about the forum how posts drift off and end up in total man waffle:thumbsup:

If im still working by the time innuendo bingo comes on radio one i know ive had a good day /emoticons/biggrin.png

I start a thread about how a windie dropped his load all over rich women's price possession and to top it off did one and left her to clear the mess up!!!The one thing I like about the forum how posts drift off and end up in total man waffle:thumbsup:
Yeah, a hijacked thread, now its about chris stark spitting all over celebs

5 live

Radio 1

Mostly my own collection of old 90s house, acid and drum n bass tunes

And occasionally a bit of decent metal like metallica or pantera etc

5 liveRadio 1

Mostly my own collection of old 90s house, acid and drum n bass tunes

And occasionally a bit of decent metal like metallica or pantera etc
Ive neglected my music collection the past few years, need a decent download of mp3 s i reckon. Radios good for a while but sometimes u need that boost of playing some of your all time fav tunes, i used to listen to prodigy for this to name one band

Back