Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What happened ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lewis p

I have seen Mark M use to be a member and he seems to have got a lot of the forum off the ground with word association etc what happened to him ? I know he is on facebook but wondering why he does not post on here anymore

now thats one part of the forum i havent explored as my brain hurts enough as it is.....but suppose i could start one...tuffering./emoticons/biggrin.png

He got banned for being a naughty boy by @Gav

I have seen Mark M use to be a member and he seems to have got a lot of the forum off the ground with word association etc what happened to him ? I know he is on facebook but wondering why he does not post on here anymore

Mark m didn't get the forum off the ground. That thread was started in 2012 and we actually started the forum 2 years before that /emoticons/wink.png

But yes he was a good guy who ended up being staff and let's just say abused his position.

But yes he was a good guy who ended up being staff and let's just say abused his position.
94b9c164-43d6-4b2a-949a-eab186f2f530.jpg

Back