Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach & Wash Logos

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

HI

anyone know of any good reach and wash logos that are not protected by copyright that I could use for my artwork? leaflets, website etc etc..... like the reach and wash logo but assume it will be protected for their own systems only?

appreciate replies and links etc

cheers

You can use ionic reach & wask logo if you have one of their van systems but not if you don't

Thanks smurf I thought that may be the case, do you or anyone else know of any copy right free ones that would be allowed to use I know I can have them designed at printers but thought save the bother and cost of there are ones can use

thanks guys

Echo that - personally just don't think it's worth trying to copy anything. Any half decent sign shop should be able to design a half decent artwork for £20.....my logo was £30

......I should try and use the words half decent some more times.......half decent.......hal........f......decent....

......I should try and use the words half decent some more times.......half decent.......hal........f......decent....

You've always been a half decent window cleaner alien! :rof:

:windowcleaner:

As apposed to a full decent :think:

I know!.......I end up having to pay my custies most the time :bangheadwall:

They sometimes pay me to leave their property.....

Back