Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Hate Bees !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Everyday im always getting attacked by bees.... and i lose about 10-15 mins per day cos of bees coming near me ! i got stung by one when i was a kid and when they come near me i actually **** myself ! LOL

N e 1 else getting annoyed by them ?

i have sin loads of wasps this year i read in the paper hornits r on there way over frm france they came frm china in potery pots or something an there flying over the channel to uk :Image4: ,wsps an bees dont bother me its the poo they leave on windows that does tho blady things :Image15:

I came face to face with a hornets nest a few years back, they are like giant wasps. Wasps are doing my head in ATM, they seem to get in your face and won't leave you alone.

I found 2 wasps nests in my garden recycling bin last week that I had to destroy. Little blitters were everywhere until I poured boiling water on the nests then shut the lid down. Took an hour for the ones outside the bin to realise that they could not get back in so eventually buggered off.

Since then I've had no more wasp infestation in my back garden. Deep joy :Image13:

Back