Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trailer For Pressure Washing

johnny bravo

have any of you use or used a trailer for pressure washing work.

what size would i need , i know id need a type of ramp looked on ebay you can get ramps for trailer.

i have an estate car but still use it for family etc, otherwise id have a small van. i can always take trailer off and use car for family etc. looked on ebay @ trailers plentifull different models to pick from, get a couple of jacks to support trailer when loading and unloading pressure washer from rear trailer.

Depends what machine you use, most people use a small one that you can carry, and then a generator that stay on trailer, are you going to carry water aswell or use customers?

i mean a normal trailer to tow on car, carrying water will probably be too heavy weight as well as the pressure washer, will be using wheely bin and using customers water. till i get things sorted.

Window cleaner I know uses a trailer and carry 250lt water plus hose reels box batteries and trolleys, think it must be a 500kg payload. Could even have a jet washer in the boot of the car?

Window cleaner I know uses a trailer and carry 250lt water plus hose reels box batteries and trolleys, think it must be a 500kg payload. Could even have a jet washer in the boot of the car?
Lol

UNDERSTANDABLE, would need to know weight load of trailer, but would be hard to find unless you use a branded trailer like erde to find out online from manufactures website., got to have right base for weight., if i didnt use car for family id get a van, cant be helped. i know business comes first but there is usually an alternitive which makes life harder. keep looking on ebay. even looked at bowsers but they seem a wee bit too big to put in driveway.

Anyhow if you just want a smallish trailer to carry a portable petrol pressure waher kit about then an smallish erde type traller would do just fine.

I've got to pop out now that the temp has risen to do a tarmac drive, patio and paving job. Will be taking 2 pressure washers (one as a backup) so will stick one in my small van and the other in my small trailer. Simples....

Have to carry all my wfp kit, guttervac kit etc so having a tralier aswell does come in handy for pressure washing work rather than buying and running a larger van. /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeah carrying water will be added weight you dont need. pressure washer weighing around 55 - 85 kg. plenty of time yet to get.it, weather in uk as expected. more time to save up for a decent hona model, unless one comes up on ebay etc, hopefully local, ones iv seen too far, 200 miles +.., got a few drives lined up with my window cleaning customers at a discount allowing me to gain experience, and they will be able to point out any mistakes i may make.

i would but too faraway, past Filey, 4 hour drive in total, they aint always as described when you get there, for this reason i will look locally.

Back