Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't Wait To Start Leafleting :)

harunh

Got 10,000 leaflets coming to me next week

Looking to get them all posted thru doors within 3 weeks 10,000 leaflets in 3 weeks should get me around 40 customers

You should get more then what the above quoted.

10k leaflets in such a short space of time will get you a lot of work!

you should get about 1% so 10 000 you should get around 100 or so customers
1% is poor return, i always knock as well, if nobody home leave a leaflett with price on it for there house.

You should get more then what the above quoted.
10k leaflets in such a short space of time will get you a lot of work!
thats why i want to drop in such a short space of time mate

I dont get that much response from leaflets... but i get about 4 customers per 1,000 so thats like 1 cutomer per 250 leaflets.... sometimes ill get 6,7 out of a 1,000 leaflet drop

it really depends what area you go to and i know ill get 40-60 jobs per 10,000 so thats good results for me /emoticons/smile.png

the best part about it is that cos ill be getting 3-4k dropped through letterboxes in 1 day ,,,,,, ill be gettin missed calls of serveral number straight away..... but this can be a headache aswelll... as u got to go to each house and price it up etc....and ull have like 6-7 houses to price up at the same time so ull be very busy getting new customers but its gotta be done lol

thats why i want to drop in such a short space of time mate

I dont get that much response from leaflets... but i get about 4 customers per 1,000 so thats like 1 cutomer per 250 leaflets.... sometimes ill get 6,7 out of a 1,000 leaflet drop

it really depends what area you go to and i know ill get 40-60 jobs per 10,000 so thats good results for me /emoticons/smile.png

the best part about it is that cos ill be getting 3-4k dropped through letterboxes in 1 day ,,,,,, ill be gettin missed calls of serveral number straight away..... but this can be a headache aswelll... as u got to go to each house and price it up etc....and ull have like 6-7 houses to price up at the same time so ull be very busy getting new customers but its gotta be done lol
how can you drop 3-4k in 1 day?

I would say if the yield is that low either the leaflet is badly designed or you are dropping in the wrong area.

My last leaflet had a yield of around 9% (window cleaning)

Dodger designed a gutter leaflet and that was close to 15%

My next leaflet is almost done now, so will be interested to see how this one pans out.

Good luck H!

dodger its not me only dropping mate theirs a few others am dropping with /emoticons/smile.png and when i counted how many leaflets per man will be dropped etc... i know 3-4k leaflets will be dropped in that 1 day /emoticons/smile.png and all the leaflets will defos be going thru all letterboxes on the estates that i want to work on /emoticons/smile.png

i may even do this 2 days a week when am free ... so i may get about 7-8k leaflets out in 1 week lol

some weeks i may do it for 3 days... so in 1 week i may be able to get 10k leaflets out /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Lol, you crack me up.
lol just ordered them /emoticons/smile.png ill be counting the days now till they come waiting for it lol .... i want these leaflets quick so i can knock them all out /emoticons/smile.png

but once i got them i wont stop knocking them out for 3 months /emoticons/smile.png so in total ill be going through around 60,000 flyers in 3 month

might knock on a few doors for the time being ... went canvassing yesterday and landed 6 new customers /emoticons/smile.png

1% is poor return, i always knock as well, if nobody home leave a leaflett with price on it for there house.
I've not really thought about putting a price on the flyer too, would you say this is worth it? Or is it easier to just bang the leaflets out and go back and price up

lol just ordered them /emoticons/smile.png ill be counting the days now till they come waiting for it lol .... i want these leaflets quick so i can knock them all out /emoticons/smile.png
but once i got them i wont stop knocking them out for 3 months /emoticons/smile.png so in total ill be going through around 60,000 flyers in 3 month

might knock on a few doors for the time being ... went canvassing yesterday and landed 6 new customers /emoticons/smile.png
60,000 flyers? You'll have covered northern England with that many. So if like some say the return is 1% that's 600 more customers. You better get the interviews sorted now H!

Back