Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trolley Problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Graeme Broome

Hi, new on here. I have a pure freedom trolley system, had it for about 2 years, and for some reason every time I switch it on in the morning it runs for a second then seems to stop like its got air in it. If I crank it up for a bit on 99 and turn it back down then its fine for the rest of the day. The next day I'll have to do the same thing. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Are you using it still as a trolley or in the van now connected to a tank and hose real?

Hi, new on here. I have a pure freedom trolley system, had it for about 2 years, and for some reason every time I switch it on in the morning it runs for a second then seems to stop like its got air in it. If I crank it up for a bit on 99 and turn it back down then its fine for the rest of the day. The next day I'll have to do the same thing. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Air in the hose from barrel down to pump I'd say. It's hard not to get air in that hose because the water drains out of it when you change barrels.

If there is a non return valve on the end of the hose, it will keep the water in the hose when changing. The secret is not to completely drain the barrel so air is sucked up.

Its fine when changing the barrels ect. it will be working fine all day, I'll switch the pump off drive to the next house switch the pump on and it will be fine, I'll change the barrel over still be working fine. but then I'll switch it off at the end of the day, switch it back on in the morning and it doesn't want to work first time. its so confusing, maybe it just doesn't like mornings haha!

I had the same one. It's not a fault.

You have to stick your finger in the hose connector at the back and turn it up to 99 to bleed the air out.

Did you go to Grimsby to get it or order online. They usually run you through how to do it at the shop.

Excellent company. I've used them for years. Top engineers.

I had the same one. It's not a fault.
You have to stick your finger in the hose connector at the back and turn it up to 99 to bleed the air out.

Did you go to Grimsby to get it or order online. They usually run you through how to do it at the shop.

Excellent company. I've used them for years. Top engineers.
I ordered online, thanks for the tip I'll give this ago and see if it sorts it /emoticons/smile.png

Sorry stick yer finger in why?

unless you mean when using an auto stop connection on the hose so the water comes out

Latest Posts

Back